Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lucha Libre & Bernal

Lots of whistling when I jumped up there for this photo op... they LOVE the blondes!

This weekend was a good one! Friday I tried spinning before school... it would have been great; but I forgot my shirt so instead of getting delicious coffee before school I had to go back home to get something to wear for the day! Then after school I got some drinks with Jenny and we met up with Maya, Beto, Erik (Maya's stepdad) and we headed to Lucha Libre!! MEXICAN WRESTLING!! It was awesome! Rachel remember back in the day how we loved this so much.... 


The mask is the identity!

They did jump from the top... I love that part!

Outside the ring it totally allowed!


On Saturday I was forced to volunteer at our school fundraiser... do you still consider that volunteering? It was like a fair type thing. I worked at the Duck-O-War. There was a little baby tub and you played against someone trying to get the tuck to the other side of the tub first with a squirt gun... it had potential but the game sucked. After that I went shopping for things for the trip. Got some pants and other little things... I can't believe I'll be in Peru in 7 days!! This time right now I'll be in the Amazon! 

Made it to the top!
Today, Kerri, Lauren, and I decided we should practice hiking and we went to Bernal. This is the 3rd largest rock in the world. I impressed myself by making it to the top AND down without having any anxiety attacks from the height... maybe I'm really going to rock in at Machu Picchu! 


This is as far as you go! Those are just crazy people going where they shouldn't

I was so proud of making it all the way up here!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am so proud of you and the heights!! The AMAZON?!?!?! Who are you?!?!? HAHA! BTW - you look so good! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete