Friday, August 26, 2011

It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY!

26 Aug

People have been singing that song all day!! It's offically Friday which bring an end to the first school week. I feel like this 1/2 a week of school has been one of the longest. I had to come home and take a little nap before I start the weekend. Now that the nap is out of the way it's time to refresh the makeup and go explore ... maybe have a few of my new favorite beers as well






Today I did find out that I'm not crazy and the gas company really did turn off my gas. Turns out nobody's paid it in a while. But, no worries, they told me someone paid it today so maybe it might take 24 hours and I'll have it back... in Mexico that could mean a week. Looks like I may be in search of other peoples hot showers!

Ginny, here is a sign I saw the other day and it reminded me of you...





Craig, thanks for the Personality Color Inventory - the kiddos loved it and our finished products are really going to brighten up the classroom... I'll post a pic next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment