Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mercado La Cruz


21 Aug

This morning Jordan and I went to Mercado La Cruz and it was awesome! I got a new wallet, a Gallos Blancos (the soccer team) jersey, and 3 CDs (New Kids on the Block, Shakira, and Marc Anthony)... I spent about $20 US dollars :) Today's agenda: clean house and more prep for school... kiddos come on Wednesday!!

Still no Internet at my house... on Friday they said 3 weeks. I think I'm just going to have to get my own because this is just getting ridiculous! So that's why there is gaps in my posting again... once I'm connected there may be consistency!

2 comments:

  1. Find that camera cord that works! Can't wait to see your pictures. BE SAFE Abigail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I finally found your blog! So cool! I love the random spanish words! haha :)

    ReplyDelete