Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mac, Perros, White Coches & 3rd Place


14 Sept

Sometimes in life it’s the little things that get you through. Like when I went to the gallerias the other week and found that they had a Mac Makeup counter. I was so mad at myself for not remembering to buy a new blush before I left the US. I’ve literally been pretending that there is still some color left in my blush container so I wouldn’t have to buy a non-mac product. But then came the light when I saw the Mac store!! So now I can wear blush and not just pretend!


Let me tell you a litte story entitled… PERROS!! The dogs down here never go inside so when they are left outside they may BARK ALL NIGHT LONG!! Since I have the privlege of acutally living in a Mexican neighborhood (not an apartment complex) there are dogs EVERYWHERE and some nights are worse than others. Take last night for example, this poor dog NEVER stopped barking! I was about to go and find him and bring him inside my apartment just so he would stop for 10 mintues! Sometimes on Sunday mornings they all stop for a little while, it gets kind of erry.


So there is this white car… sorry you can’t tell it’s white in this picture. But it’s been sitting outside our apartments for about 2 weeks and shows no signs of ever being moved; unless they change the 3 flat tires. I wonder how long it will sit here? 


I am so proud of my kiddos!! They won 3rd place at the stock market simulation today!!! Here they are…
  


This is Diego, he was the first to jump up there buy some stock from the company and then start selling like a mad man!! 

Tomorrow is Independence Day, I got my Mexico shirt and cute little hair barrette all ready to go! 

1 comment: